Scribbler Pets Military Peony lined raincoat
AVAILABLE FOR PRE ORDER
In stock: 30 & 50
A floral garden for your pooch to explore - fragrant peonies and soft butterflies for chasing! The Scribbler Pets fit allows for full, natural movement with a gorgeous waterproof outer fabric that is made from 100% recycled plastic bottles! Stand out in the rain - with your pup!
Tell me quick:
Lightweight and adjustable but seriously waterproof - this pet coat has it all to keep your fur baby dry, clean and happy - in all weather!
All the deets:
Packable perfection. This rain coat packs into the smallest of spaces - super easy to take with you on the daily walk.
- Allows for full natural movement - we worked closely with a dog agility trainer to ensure that the Scribbler Pets fit won't restrict your pooch from doing what it loves best!
- Waterproof to 10 000mm (high), critically seam sealed (no water can seep through the seams) and treated with DWR (Durable Water Repellent) means your dogo won't get wet in a downpour with water beading off them like a duck's back (don't read that too loud!).
- Adjustable fit around your pup's mid section as well as an adjustable belly panel for male dogs (so that they don't accidentally 'wet' their gorgeous Scribbler coat!)
- Breathable to let water vapour escape while your pup is jumping, pouncing, racing or spinning!
- Printed layer of fabric is made from recycled plastic - this is feel good fashion all the way.
- Fully lined in a soft black polyester which is moisture wicking and quiet.
- Reflective elements on neck and back so that you and others can see your pooch in low light.
- Saddle pocket for holding extra poop bags or keys.
- Harness access and leash access so you can decide whatever your pup prefers on that day!
- Hind leg loops to keep your gorgeous Scribbler Pets coat in place while running wildly through the grass!
- Light attachment tab - so that you can attach your light and see where your pup is, in low light
- Internal name and contact label - for those (tres embarrassing) times when your friends' pups are matching and you need to tell whose coat is whose, and/or for just in case you happen to misplace your coat while out and about - we got you.
- Velcro free - 'cos when you know, you know.
Chace wears a size 55.
Sizing: check our sizing guide for help.
Sizes range from 30 to 60.
To clean your coat we recommend washing with Nikwax Tech Wash. Then, if your jacket requires DWR re-proofing, wash with Nikwax TX.Direct. We sell a care bundle here with everything you need.
See our garment care guide here.